The Marquardt Field House, completed in 2013 to provide Weber State with an indoor training facility equipped to accommodate every sport, houses Weber State Athletics' newest complex dedicated to the strength and conditioning of student-athletes.
The Marquardt Field House weight room, which is 3,026 square feet, is fully equipped with state of the art training equipment, including:
• 4 Custom Power Lift 9 foot Combo Rack units with 8 total lifting stations complete with landmine attachments, band pegs, and fat grip and ball grip pull up handles.
• Custom suspension trainers, chains, bands, battle ropes, and oak technique boxes at each station.
• Two complete Custom Iron Grip Dumbbell sets ranging from 5-125
• Strongman Competition implements including log bars, prowler sleds, Mastiff Yokes, and farmer handles.
• 8 Custom Eusaka Bumper plate sets for Olympic lifts with Eusaka competition bars
• 8 Texas Power Bars
• 4 Power Lift Glute Hamstring Developers
• 4 Power Lift high low pulley units
• 600 plus pounds of Custom Iron Grip plates at every station
• 2 Sets of UCS Soft Plyo Boxes
• 4 NCAA functional trainer basketballs
• Custom Regupol flooring with built in water jetted logos at each lifting station.
• Two television monitors equipped with smart technology for movement and technique analysis.
• Supplement refrigerator
Also included at the field house is a rehabilitation and exercise mezzanine which is 3,030 square feet and includes:
• 5 Vertimaxes
• Full line of Power Lift selectorized machines
• 4 Crossover Symmetry Units for shoulder prehab and rehabilitation.
• Complete line of cardiovascular equipment including Freemotion ellipticals, treadmill machines, bikes, Lateral-X trainer, and upper body ergometers.