OGDEN - Weber State women's tennis team is on the road this and took on UC Davis and despite strong efforts fell 7-0.
"Good effort today by the Wildcats," assistant coach Mark Roberts said. "UC Davis has a lot of depth and they played well today. Doubles were close asn our singles is getting better and better. We look forward to playing Sac State tomorrow and trying it all over again."
UC Davis picked up wins in all three doubles matches giving them the doubles point. Weber State couldn't quite keep up in singles play and UC Davis swept all seven matches.
Devi Hasan forced her match at the No. 6 spot to go into a tie breaker but UC Davis claimed the victory.
Weber State is now 1-9 overall on the season and will take on Sacramento State tomorrow.
UC Davis 7, Weber State 0
1. Jorgensen, Kristy (UCD) def. HERB, Caitlin (WSU) 6-2, 6-1
2. Green, Lani-Rae (UCD) def. PILZOVA, Tereza (WSU) 6-2, 6-3
3. Breisacher, Kristina (UCD) def. BEAUVAIS, Dominique (WSU) 6-3, 6-1
4. Pradeep, Nikita (UCD) def. DICKASON, Morgan (WSU) 6-0, 6-2
5. Lee, Jessie (UCD) def. PARKER, Sara (WSU) 6-2, 6-2
6. von Ebbe, Isabella (UCD) def. HASAN, Devi (WSU) 4-6, 6-3, 10-5
1. Bryant, Kelsie/Jorgensen, Kristy (UCD) def. PILZOVA, Tereza/HERB, Caitlin (WSU) 6-2
2. Breisacher, Kristina/von Ebbe, Isabella (UCD) def. DICKASON, Morgan/PARKER, Sara (WSU) 6-2
3. Martino, Samantha/Pradeep, Nikita (UCD) def. BEAUVAIS, Dominique/HASAN, Devi (WSU) 6-5 (7-4)
Weber State 1-9
UC Davis 12-5
Order of finish: Doubles (1,2,3); Singles (1,3,4,2,5,6)