Donation/Memorabilia Request Policy
The Weber State Department of Athletics is pleased to assist charitable organizations that improve the quality of life of our fans, Ogden, and the surrounding communities. We receive a number of requests for donations each year and wish it was possible to honor all requests because most are very worthwhile causes. Due to the volume of requests received and NCAA rules, the Weber State Department of Athletics has established the following set of policies and procedures for donation and autograph requests.
- Any donations honored will be limited to tickets to our ticketed sporting events (football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and women's volleyball.)
- Due to NCAA regulations, we are unable to fulfill requests that would benefit students (or their families) in grades 9-12 (grades 7-12 for items related to men's basketball). Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school, or two-year college for any reason. This includes any elementary and middle schools that are financially tied and/or associated with a high school.
- Donations will be limited to auction and/or raffle activities designated to raise funds for organizations with 501(c)(3) status, critically ill/injured children and adults, or educational institutions that do not contain prospective student-athletes. Requests for door prizes, business award/incentive programs, or requests for individual or private use will be declined. Weber State reserves the right to refuse any request.
- All monies derived from a promotional activity must go directly to the institution or charitable agency.
- Completion of the request form does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled.
- All requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the event to be considered.
- Donations are limited based on availability. Donated tickets shall not be sold, auctioned, or traded at any other event other than the original event without the consent of Weber State Athletics.
- A copy of the flyer or brochure for the event must also accompany the request. If submitting your request via WeberStateSports.com, you must submit a copy of the brochure/flyer to Faithe Ways by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit a copy of the flyer or brochure will result in your request not being fulfilled.
- In an attempt to help the greatest number of organizations, requests are limited to (1) one request per organization within a twelve-month period.
- Monetary donations and sponsorship requests will not be considered or granted.
- Donation requests that have been approved must be picked up at Stewart Stadium. Donations will not be mailed.
- Currently, autograph requests for coaches will be considered only if the requesting party provides the item to be donated (e.g. basketball) and the requesting party handles any and all arrangements for shipping where applicable.
- Requests for student-athlete autographs shall not be granted. Student-athlete autographs may be obtained at fan days and after approved competitions.
To fill out a donation request, please go to the Athletics Donation Request page.