Weber State women’s tennis took down Montana 6-1 Saturday afternoon.
To start the match off the Wildcats earned the doubles point. It all started with, Morgan Dickason and Sara Parker defeated Ana Carbo and Nathalie Joanlanne 6-3 in the No. 2 spot 6-3.
The No. 3 spot finished shortly after. Dominique Beauvais and Devi Hasan defeated Cam Kincaid and Milica Panic 6-3 to give the Wildcats the doubles advantage going into singles play.
In singles competition, Beauvais was the first to finish picking up a 6-1, 6-3 win over Joanlanne in the No. 3 spot.
To follow Beauvais stellar win, Caitlin Herb picked up a 2-6, 7-6 (3), 6-2 win in the No. 1 spot over Hannah Sulz.
The rest of the Wildcats followed in step. Hasan defeated Carbo 6-3, 6-1 in the No. 6 spot and Tereza Pilzova defeated Catherine Orfanos 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-3 in the No. 2 spot.
To finish everything on a high note, Dickason defeated Panic 6-7 (5), 7-5 (8) in the No. 5 spot.
Weber State is now 2-13 overall on the season and 2-4 in Big Sky Conference play. The Wildcats continue the Montana road trip by heading to Bozeman to take on Montana State before returning home to face off against Idaho and Eastern Washington.
1. Caitlin Herb (WSU) def. Hannah Sulz (UM) 2-6, 7-6 (3), 6-2
2. Tereza Pilzova (WSU) def. Catherine Orfanos (UM) 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-3
3. Dominique Beauvais (WSU) def. Nathalie Joanlanne (UM) 6-1, 6-3
4. Cam Kincaid (UM) def. Sara Parker (WSU) 6-1, 6-2
5. Morgan Dickason (WSU) def. Milica Panic (UM) 6-7 (5), 7-5, 1-0 (8)
6. Devi Hasan (WSU) def. Ana Carbo (UM) 6-3, 6-1
1. Catherine Orfanos/Hannah Sulz (UM) def. Caitlin Herb/Emily Tanner (WSU) 6-3
2. Morgan Dickason/Sara Parker (WSU) def. Ana Carbo/Nathalie Joanlanne (UM) 6-3
3. Dominique Beauvais/Devi Hasan (WSU) def. Cam Kincaid/Milica Panic (UM) 6-3
Weber State: 2-13, 2-4 BSC
Montana: 2-16, 1-6 BSC
Order of finish: Doubles (1,2,3); Singles (3,4,1,6,2,5)